Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lost's Random Musings: It is what it is anything but ridiculous!!!

24 hrs ago, I was sitting in from of my lappy and wondering, '"How in the world did I find myself here?'"  How do you go from a completely secure individual to someone a little slightly off? Don't get me wrong, I am a fairly secure person, but even I have my moments of utter insanity. Though these moments are isolated and seem to be fewer and less frequent occurances  as I have become more settled into my own with the onset of my thirties. How can a single event change the course of one's life in a split of second???

Where and at what point did it change? I'm at a loss for words and trust me this does not happen often. I was confident that my life was going to be spent on a solo flight. I had accepted that  I might possibly end up raising Nate on my own.  But, the events that transpired just earlier this morning changed all that....

No comments: