Monday, January 6, 2014

Lost is Found: My First Last Kiss




As I lay in bed, my mind wonders as I quietly drift
Those weary eyes soon  succumbing to the irresistible urge
My imagination runs wild as my thoughts, they deceive me
I can almost feel your warmth radiating, engulfing me whole
Your gentle touch sends electrifying  jolts of raw energy surging
Throughout my body, coursing through my veins.
My supple yearning body trembles with eager anticipation
For your touch, to feel your hands exploring, tracing my silhouette 
 

My heart races as I move closer towards your lips
Ever so slowly moving closer, each move more deliberate

Just the mere notion of them, the promise of them
To be able to taste them,
to feel the moist sweetness from your lips,
Setting my soul on fire, igniting the flames of passion
This exquisite sensation, this blissful moment in time,
I want to cherish and experience with you  and only you.

-Lost in Love




No comments: