Monday, November 12, 2012

Eternal Happiness: My Solemn Wish For You

I have good days and bad days. I do not cry as much, but at times I do. I still think about him often throughout the day but not 24/7. I miss him a lot and he honestly is and will always be one of my best friends, but it was his decision to end everything we might have once had together. I am probably stronger than most because I do have a lot of pride. I know I am a great person, and have so much to offer in a relationship. I am at a point in my life where I am ready to commit fully and wholeheartedly to someone, I have never been more ready to share my life and love with someone. I do think everything happens for a reason and there isn't such a thing as coincidence. He and I were meant to cross paths and we shared something quite special and somehow formed this inseparable bound that may very well last a lifetime. Maybe there is a reason that he ended it because there may be an even greater guy than him out there. Although in my mind, he still is the greatest. I can just sit here and think about everything I love about him, he was not perfect but I loved all of his flaws. I want to talk to him so bad sometimes, but I don't let myself. It really does get easier and easier with time. I still find it hard to find myself attracted to other guys or to even entertain guys that show interest in me. All you can really do is let go and accept your life. Don't let someone else dictate your happiness. In reality, we shouldn't be the ones upset over the loss-the guys that dumped us should be the ones in pain because all we lost was someone who did not love us, and they lost someone who did love them-which isn't easy to find. 

I wish him all the happiness in the world and hope that love will find her way into his life and fill his heart as it has mine. He brings joy and fulfillment and hope into my life, for it will never be the same again. I hope that he finds his way through the murky waters of life and find what ever it is he seeks, because he is truly an amazing soul and I hope I will be able to support him in what ever capacity I may as he travels forth. 

I have without a doubt seen "A Walk to Remember" countless times. I always wanted and wished for that type of love ever since the first time I saw it. Why did you recommend it? Just because you love the movie? At one point in time, I thought the love I shared with my ex was the type of love that you only see in movies because of the bond that we shared. Now it is just the past ...

No comments: