Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sentimental Lost: Trip Down Memory Lane

Oh, my! Chester See is yummy:-) I mean totally scrumptious and mmmm mouth watering eye candy that makes this impressionable sweet tooth salivate excessively to the point she might appear to be drooling excessively. I have to admit he is freaking "Hot!" Tiffany isn't not too shabby herself, but well Chester I wanna be your Molester.hehe! Sorry, that sounded like so wrong I know, but geeezus I cannot resist the urge to venture the multitude of crooks and crevices of this northern and southern territories:)

Anyways, this song is quite the sentimental ballad though not necessarily something I have experienced personally. Though I did date during and after high school, I can't say that I miss any of my ex much less yearn for the rekindling of long lost loves. I mean seriously they don't call them ex for a reason. But the song plays off of the heartstrings of most of us  who dream of a lost love or maybe even a missed opportunities. Let's face it most things in life love and everything in between is everything but predictable and sometimes there are opportunities for love that arise, two random souls crossing path and sparks go flying maybe even ignites setting ablaze passions, fueling the most extraordinary of chemical reactions, but you both soon realise that the reality of the situation is unfathomable and defies leaps and bounds. Whichever the case, it's sentimental flair is something that most can relate to.Some songs they sing to you and even invoke physical sensations that can be felt like a rush of  adrenalin surging through your body. Maybe it isn't the most romantic song in the word, but you must admit that he has the most amazing voice, one that kinda gives me goosebumps and makes the fine hairs on my arm stand on end. So, props to Chester See and Tiffany Alvord on the rendition of Katy Perrys song entitled,'" The One That Got Away'". Enjoy! 

No comments: