Monday, December 17, 2012

Nostalgic Lost: Forever Lost


Another day begins, the sun rises and brings forth the rays of promises 
Promises of a new beginnings and fresh start for renewed hope 
But there are times, that I wander down the hidden corners in corridors of my heart
The hidden corners out of sight, where I have resided those delicate memories 
Memories that have long since been etched into my soul 
I remember how it used to be when nothing else matter but you and me 
I miss you, I wish you could see what is so plain to me 
Although you are here and I see and feel you near, I miss you and me. 
I remember when you said how happy I made you 
I miss those days when you'd call just to say "hi" 
There were days it was so hard just to say good-bye for a while. 
I miss the old you- and the old me, the old us that could just sit still 
Remember how we use to talk for hours and never run out of things to say. 
Your voice it lingers in my mind, playing tricks on me 
With you time simply stood still, minutes seemed like hours 
Days seemed like weeks, I miss us as I remember how it used to be 
when nothing else matter but you and me 
Now, I remember days gone by, the deafening sound of silence lingers 
I wish I could erase the wrongs and bring back how things used to be 
When everything was so simple, but now time doesn't stand still 
I pray for the strength to let go of the past, to move on 
For what lies ahead promises renewed hope and love so deep 
A true love that is eternal, it bounds two souls for a lifetime and carries over till the next.



-Forever Lost


Lost's Reflection: We are simple in many ways, but we are as complicated as they come. Simply because we are a myriad mix of emotions, some more volatile the the next. All my life I have felt and considered myself unique. Never quite fitting in to the niche and able to blend completely and fluidly. Don't get me wrong, I am a social chameleon of sorts feeling quite comfortable in just about any given situation because well.. I adapt easily and effortlessly. Just don't be fooled, by the outwardly state of comfort which appears before you, inside I am yearning to break free and burst outta  my comfort zone and running  free, exposed down the streets of life. This weary soul cannot be contained and tamed. I make no excuses for my sometimes explosive emotional bouts. I am more sensitive to people and my surroundings. Always found it quite easy to read certain people I may appear as an open book,  but there are many hidden chapters that are buried within the the maze that I claim as myself. I am forever in search the missing piece to my life's puzzle. I desire to just to be accepted as I am and crave to be understood. I know in my heart of hearts that destiny will come through in the end and all those things that have alluded me all my life will come full circle and complete the casting to my own personal story.  For now, I am forever lost in my own thoughts  that one day it will all be reality and not just a dream.

No comments: