Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret




There is something I keep locked faraway

I dare not utter the truth aloud,
For fear of what you would say.
Would you look at me in the same adoring way?
Would your feelings for me hold true?
Oh, if you only knew, my dirty little secret.
Would you turn and run away,
Or would you choose to stay?
I have kept this secret so long,
What more can I say?
Something I keep locked faraway,
I wish I could wash away.
There is something I keep locked away,
For now my dirty little secret is here to stay!

We are all a sum of our past experiences and some of them darker than others. What some considered damaged goods is in my opinion refurbished goods. Many a civilizations has been rebuilt from the ground up after total destruction and the near demise of once a great empire. If this is possible, then anything is possible. Never judge a book by simply glancing at just the cover. You must take the time to discover the many hidden chapters that lay beneath the fancy hard cover to find the heart and soul of the book!

No comments: