Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Wish



The dusk whisks across the misty fields as the day turns to night.
  As you lay your head down to rest your somnolent soul,
I wish you the most peaceful night sleep.
May the heavenly angels from high up above shield you from harm and
 watch over you as you linger in sweet slumber. 
Though the distance may seem overwhelming at times, take comfort, 

My love that you are never far from my side, and always in my heart. 
Thoughts of you linger in my mind as I lay down to sleep each night. 
There is no denying that my love for you is like no other.
For with each passing day as our love grows,
I find myself needing you more and more! 
Dream, my love of the most magnificent and beautiful dreams,
dreams of the life that we will build together.
For this sublime vision is what motivates me, my sweet!
 The promise that one day, we will share a life,
and build a family together! 
In my heart of hearts I crave nothing if not to
hold your hand as we walk through life together side by side! 
_________________

No comments: