Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time Does Not Stand.....


Time indeed heals most wounds,
But why now do you want to speak those words to me?
"I loved you then and I love you still!" He says in a somber voice.
What is it is you want me to say? What is it you want me to do?
There was a point in time that I would have loved you unconditionally forever.
There was a place in my heart that lay empty for a very long while when you walked away.
The tears that once flowed freely in morning of the love that I once lost,
Flows no more for this heart of mine bleeds no more.
What was not meant to be, will never be!
I hope that if anyone understands me more, it would be you.
Because what we did share cannot be utter with mere words.
My heart that once belonged to you, has always loved you and will always love you.
Just not in the way that souls are bound together by an ultimate love for eternity.
God blessed our union with a gift of life, a gift that shines in the eyes of our son.
Please understand that these words I speak today are not in efforts to hurt you.
I hope in time you will understand and accept that time cannot stand still not even for love.
Life goes on, people move on, I have moved on.


No comments: