Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dreaming with my eye wide open...


Have you ever found yourself drifting away? 
Drifting to somewhere distant without ever leaving your seat? 
An escape, a quick journey to an imaginary land. 
Somewhere to achieve that quick release from all the stress of the day? 
Join me won't you in a journey to enlightenment and utter bliss. 
There we will skip along hand in hand through the green rain forest laughing all the while. 
No worries, no cares, and without ever saying a word, share a moment of serenity and Ultimate peacefulness as we watch the raindrops gracefully ascends from the heavens above. 
With each rain ascends our hearts fill up with a joy and contentment:)
Have a blessed day of complete satisfaction and wholeness, my friend!

2 comments:

vicious|reality said...

Dreaming with your eyes open is one way of making your dreams reality, because you can almost tuch it, feel it ...so close... your whole body starts working towards getting whatever it is that pushes you into that state! It's not enough just feel it and see it, you now want to tuch it! It's getting out of hand and you can almost ... wow, see? I'm in too deep already, I better snap out of it! But here's the kicker - I don't want to yet, it feels right! And for now it's the only thing keeping me sane!

Vary said...

Dreaming is something all of us do. Some dreams are telling whereas others kinda leaving you wondering what the hell was that all about? For most of us dreams are what fuels us and motivates..even drives us.But, living your dreams,you know seeing your dreams materialize right before you, now that is absolutely divine feeling. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would be living my dreams, being able to find the one ting that has alluded me my entire adult life. Just goes to show you the life, love and everything in between always has a way of working themselves out. So, hell yeah! Take a chance of love! You won't ever regret it!!!!!