Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see........


Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see 
To find the truth that which you seek.
Not all that you see is what it seems at first glance.
The truth sometimes is clouded by
Images of lust, thoughts of impure ideas,
Fueled by mistrust and just plain ingnorance
What are we, but vessels of pure emotion?
The obvious is merely too simple for the naked eye to perceive.
Reality is, but an illusion of what we want to see and hear.
This darken reflection of what I crave is nothing more than a merciful lie.
You betray me with your eyes, you deceive me with your smile.
I love how you make me feel, but loathe what you make me do.  
Who are you? Why are you here?
Now ,I close my eyes in blind faith 
As I walk now into the blissful illusion 
That I have come to accept as reality....


No comments: