Friday, February 8, 2013

Lost's Visit Down Memory Lane

This picture reminded me of someone from my distant past. We worked together at a local Japanese Restaurant back in San Antonio while I was studying. He was obviously of mixed Chinese and Hispanic decent. Such a cutie. I had such a crush on him. We spent many evening stealing glances at each other never really voicing how we felt or exploring the undeniable attraction that we felt towards each other. It was just fun and exciting, I guess to have this silent attraction for each other. Gave me goosebumps he did!! Distant memories still linger and tickle my fancy and I think of him each year around Chinese New Years. I wonder what has become of him? His smile and presence lit up a room and his laugh carried across the crowded room even with the bustling sounds of chatter and dishes. He used to come in with his costume so proudly displaying his ancestry and rich heritage. '*Sigh* Memories they are simply lovely!

No comments: