Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lost Enamoured: There are two sides to every story

When I see you, I will know you are the one. The one that has stolen the missing piece to my heart. The piece, without which my life's puzzle remain incomplete.

How does something so simple allude us so overtly and even till this day plays tricks on us, tormenting us.

Destiny will bring us together. It is destiny that will bound us for a lifetime and into the next. It will be in your hands, for it is how it was meant to be, and how it will be.

I have waited a lifetime for someone like you, someone who understands me,  and accepts me, embraces me, faults and all. It is with you I find peace and bring calm to the chaos that ensues and threatens to engulf.

It is you, that holds the key to unlock my heart. The key that I have kept hidden away from those who have tried to lure me with their false charms and mislead me with their promises never ending. It is a the key that safeguards the secrets locked away in my heart. There can only be one keeper to key to my heart. 

For a lifetime I would wait, for a lifetime I would endure until destiny brings you to my door. Until then I will stare aimlessly into the distant skies in hopes that somewhere out there you are searching for me. Patience whispers my content mind  to solemn soul and to my eager heart which grows anxious with each passing day. He will come, he will complete the casting and then our story shall begin. For ever story has two sides.

                                                                          -Lost Enamoured 



No comments: