Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dawn Breaks: New Beginnings

No one ever realizes the impact that they have over another. 
A million thanks will never be enough! XXX

As the dawn breaks, your sun rises from the west
And greets my horizon in the east
It soothes and warms my soul
Effortlessly you reached through time and space, 
Crossed many an ocean and invaded my thoughts
You're like a dream, something I could have only imagined
But now fate has lead us in the crossroads of life
I do not question the reason; I just trust in you all that I hold true
You are a spirit free and your mere presence is so uplifting
A warm gentle breeze whisks through the empty rooms that dwell in my heart.
For it is you that has revived the rejuvenated,
Given me hope for what lies ahead
Blue skies, sunny days, fluffy pink cotton candy dreams
These images they replay in my mind
And I find that thoughts of you seem to linger
I am a fool hopelessly gitty at the mere notion of you…

Lost

No comments: