Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Journey Begins: Blind faith

Photo by: Mr Blue! One of my favorites! Enjoy!

For all that you do, for all that shared I am eternally grateful. For you!
Unbeknownst to me, you've stolen something 
Something that cannot be returned
Like a thief in the night you have stolen my heart
You are by far the most amazing person with the purest souls
I have ever met and as genuine as I could have ever hoped for.
You have given me a second chance in life; you dare me to dream,
You challenge me to be me without fear of being judge
You appreciate and cherish me for who I am,
Never expecting anything from me in return but my time
  Words can't explain how thankful I am of you
There is no denying that you make me want to smile from the inside out.
When we are together, time melts into nothingness.
Hours seem like minutes and minutes seem like seconds.
The most delectable thoughts of you invade my mind and haunt me days and nights.
I've been given a glimpse, a taste if you will of what magical delights lies ahead and
It is you who brings joy to my house of discontent. 
Like most things in life there is a level of certainty and
I no not where the road will lead me, 
But I do know there is no where I would rather be and
 No one I would rather share the spectacular view with than you
 I won't lie or attempt to deceive, I am scared out of my mind, 
but the delicious possibilities outweigh the risk factors hands down.
Risking it all for the sake of what might and will be.....

-Lost

No comments: