Thursday, August 30, 2012

Unconditional Love: As long as there is hope, I believe!!!

I just love this song! It has been replaying in my mind since I stumbled upon it this yesterday! Now this is '"love'" at its most endearing. We all dream of a love so pure, so unconditional, something that was once thought to be only existent in fairy tales. Sometimes words alone are just not enough. As much empathy conveyed or felt. Meaning sometimes gets lost or even missed. Maybe you just aren't prepared to hear it. It takes commitment and perseverance to make it through the bad times and help remind each other of the good times. Feeding, nurturing the wounded soul, mending the broken heart, lifting the destitute spirit. Even helping each other through another day!

When your a point where you are faced with such  insurmountable life altering event and you feel lost and alone. Take heart, you are never really alone. Like a warm woolen blanket on a brisk winter night, you can feel it surrounding you, wrapping you, holding you tight, never letting go, holding on for dear life. You can run out of fear or even hide from the notion  as  unnerving and  uneasy it makes you feel, but you cannot deny it! Because it is real!  If you feel the need to take refuge, let me shield you from the storm, protect you from the unrelenting rays of the sun for it may burn.

As long as hope is alive and dwelling in our hearts and minds. I believe! I don't care how ridiculous the notion, the die hard romantic in me wants to believe that fairy tales can come true and one can live the dream. Enjoy!

Chris is just amazing. His voice, dedication, and his heart, just unmatched!! I mean just wow!!

Chris Medina-What Are Words lyrics

Songwriters: Lindal, Andre / Christy, Lauren / Jerkins, Rodney
Anywhere you are, I am near,
Anywhere you go, I'll be there,
Anytime you whisper my name,
You'll see,
Every single promise I'll keep,
'Cuz what kind of guy would I be,
If I was to leave when you need me most,

What are words
If you really don't mean them when you say them,
What are words
If they're only for good times then they're done,
When it's love, yeah, you say them,
All of those words,
They never go away,
They live on,
Even when we're gone,
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/chris_medina/what_are_words.html ]
And I know an angel will say
Just for me and I know I'm meant,
To be where I am and I'm gonna be,
Standin' right beside her tonight,
And I'm gonna be by your side,
I would never leave when she needs me most,

What are words
If you really don't mean them when you say them,
What are words,
If they're only for good times then they're done,
When it's love, yeah, you say them,
All of those words,
They never go away,
They live on,
Even when we're gone,

Anywhere you are, I am near,
Anywhere you go, I'll be there,
And I'm gonna be there forever more,

Every single promise I'll keep,
'Cuz what kind of guy would I be,
If I was to leave when you need me most

I'm forever keeping my angel



No comments: