Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pleasurable pain: The art of missing someone.

You wish he was here. You say you would no longer fear.  All the crazy things you said, they keep running through your mind. You didn't think about it, you just went with it. You don't ever want to let him go, you want him near. Nothing prepares you for the inevitable torture that you are about to endure. Nothing reins true and spares the heart from such excruciating pain of missing someone you have grown fond of, someone who has so suddenly etched themselves into your psyche. Nestled themselves into your subconsciousness. You have spend years building a fortress around your heart, protecting it from those who mean harm, those who pretend to smile and speak with false charms.  That cast iron resolve that once stood tall no longer hoovers over you. For he has broken through. His warmth and charisma radiates and calms my raging seas that have long since tormented you. You can feel my fears  melt away. No longer felt does the dark shadows linger in the midst. The moments that we have shared, the memories that yet to come. The mere promise of what could be send your body trembles at the mere thoughts. He makes my heart dance with delight, and he mesmerizes you with his words, he has this uncanny way about him. Without saying a word you soothe your heart. You have never wanted anything more than you want him. What magical and mystifying images that race through my mind. With each passing day we grow closer. With each moment you’re not at my side, you miss him.You long to be by his side, hold him close, and never let go. It is hard to imagine how life was before he came crashing into my life. Saying goodbye as we part, is something that breaks my heart. But take heart in knowing that you he to be with me as much as you do.


'" I am not ashamed to admit it, a matter a fact I want the world to know I miss him!""

 -Lost

No comments: