Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just A Nice Guy: Myth or Reality!!

Do nice guys finish last? In my humble subjective opinion, no way! I think " HE" has a bad wrap for centuries or even suffers from social stigma and stereotypes. I suppose it has something to do with our innate need for a challenge. 

I have spent most my life swooning over the quote and quote '"bad guy'".You know, the guy.. the tough guy that is slightly aloof and maybe a little unapproachable might even be a little rough and unrefined. But as the years pass and after countless relationships that have fizzled and gone flat, I am singing a new tune. 

I have stumbled upon the most amazing discovery, '"Mr. Nice Guy'" has always encompassed those traits I have found desirable. Dependability, honesty, stability, fidelity, in touch with his sensitive side. He isn't afraid to share his dreams, hopes, desires, and even his fears. He may even wear his heart on his sleeve. So, what once was overlooked has become increasingly desirable. 

Chivalry isn't dead! It is alive and well! Waiting to sweep you off your feet!!!  And as long as hope exist, the possibilities are endless. So, love like you live, without fear!

No comments: