Monday, September 3, 2012

The Infinite Truth




Artist: Christina Perry Song entitled: Distance featuring Jason Mraz

To utter mere words would not do it justice
Hence I need not define what you mean to me. 
Nor do I question what compels me to you.
Even though the notion scares me, I deny not its existence, nor shall I run from it. 
I wonder not why you mystically intrigue me as you do.
I only know that these extraordinary delicate chords of desire that bound us. 
Defy reason and exceeds the dimension of time and space. 
Though not but a mere notion that plays over and over in my mind, 
Lingering in my placid mind, haunting me, taunting me day and night
This unfathomable bonds of exquisite desire, affection, comfort, warmth exist. 
To deny it would be to deny the infinite truth as I know it to be. 


-Lost

No comments: