Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lost's Addiction

                                              
I am addicted to you, and the way you twist me around your finger with the wicked ways
For I am helpless and I cannot control the way you make me feel, or the deny that it is real
It is the way you are, with the sounds you make that drives me insane
With every breath that you take, I swear I feel my heart ache
You are the perfect drug, you leave me high feeling like I can fly
What can I do, you have taken something I cannot deny
You are the the keeper, the sole keeper of the key to my heart
I surrender, I shall not resist, the lure of your charming ways
I find it harder to breathe when you are near, and I can hardly bare to be apart
I wish it were that easy to pretend that you have not bewitched me
For it is true, I admit to you I am addicted to how you make me feel
I am addicted to you, and the sound your voice lingers dancing around playing ticks on my mind
With each passing day as my walls come crashing down, I find myself staring at the door
I hear sounds, it is you knocking, and I am torn and petrified of what we will find.
I beg you please try to understand that I am trying as hard as I can
Why can’t you see what is so obvious to me?

-Lost N Her Element



 Artist: Saving Abel            Song Entitled: Addicted

No comments: