Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You are amazing just the way you are!!!

Bruno Mars is absolutely fanfukingtastic!  

Thank you, for being you! You have always had a knack for appearing at just the most opportune moments and with just a few words you turn my grey skies blue again. Understood and accommodated my weird moods and taken the time to stop by and say hello. 

Hope I can shed a little cheer! Wish you were near,  maybe we could share a few beers and we could sit next to the pier, watch the sunset. 

Maybe tell a few assorted joke and talk about how we met. There is something about the way you make me feel.The way you turn and smile at me, sets me free. Always be true, and never stop being you.You are strange and sometimes plain bizarre, but honestly  I wouldn't have you  any other way.

This song makes me smile! Enjoy!

No comments: