Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Madness: A journey into the abyss of my effervescent soul

Artist: Muse        Song Entitled: Madness

Thanks a million E for sharing this awesome song with me! I must have listened to it like a million time now! Muah

A journey into the abyss of my effervescent soul, I can no longer withhold
I can’t get these memories out of my subdued mind, I beg you please give me a sign
Through the dark tunnels of my subdued mind, not knowing what I would find
I have finally seen the light,  I try as I might to keep it in sight
How can I continue to fight this madness that has seemingly engulfed me whole?
I stand before you helpless and exposed with my heart no longer closed
This madness that has possessed me, sets my desires ablaze
To the deepest, darkest, passages of my vivid imagination
Mischievous images dancing around playing tricks on my mind
Fueling my  sinful desires, lighting fire that burns eternal
For a stolen moment with you, what I would not do
I surrender my effervescent soul, I surrender my weary heart
To a lifetime of servitude as you as my master
I fight the burning urges scorching me from the inside out
Is this sublime feeling real, or has this madness twisted my take on reality
A journey into the abyss of my effervescent soul, I can no longer withhold
I can’t get these memories out of my subdued mind, I beg you please give me a sign
Through the dark tunnels of my subdued mind, not knowing what I would find
I have finally seen the light, I try as I might to keep it in sight.

-Lost n Her Element

No comments: