Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reality Check: Better luck next time!

Sue me I am not in a chipper mood today! 
Day 1 of my journey to a co-dependent free life. The day started off a bit rough and I did meet up with a few unpleasant and slightly awkward situations with a colleague, but overall no complaints that I couldn't live with. Still sorting task outs and trying to rearrange my schedule keeping in mind items that are earmarked as clear priorities. I feel pretty confident that this will prove to be the best route to help me regain control of my life, because I seriously do not like the feeling of being out of control. Not that I don't like a little challenge, but certain things in life that should be should be consistent and inline. It is easy to be complacent and allow situations to become stagnant, but in the end it will either fester and become infected and eventually detach itself or worse you may find yourself in an explosive situation where you are jeopardizing your own sanity and/or your job, because let's face it one can only handle so much stress before one explodes leaving behind a pile of rubble. So, being proactive and exercising some assertive measures has proven to be the most productive and positive way to invoking change for the better. Yay, me!

Lost's Endnote: At the end of the day, you can sometimes only please one person and it might as well be you! Love and respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself and preserve your own sanity above all else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                      -Lost n Vicious Reality

No comments: