Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Thought of the Day!


I am 100% Smitten!!!

I have a confession to make, for those who may have noticed an extra sparkle to my smiles or a special skip to my daily stride, well there is something you might have already figured out! I am officially smitten and I am sporting the cheesiest of smiles. Because I can't help it, "he" makes smile. Crazy as it may sound, I am head over heels smittened and could not be happier! The most amazing things in life happen to us when we are least expecting it. The most unlikely of places becomes a heaven for the biggest skeptics. So, smile with me, won't you! Enjoy!
                                                                                                                                  
  -Lost n Her Element

No comments: