Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh! Love this version of Gotye tune!!! Rawrrrrrrr!!!

I am woman, dammit  Hear me roar,see me soar. Don't try to even the score and let the feelings hit the floor. I am woman,hear me roar! Oh, yeah meow! Ermmmm..pardon me! Lets try that again, shall we? Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yeah, I know the songs dark, maybe even slightly depressing,but fuk it! The remix is pretty kewl if you ask me. Oh, hell why are you going to lay down and let a situation or someone fuk up your vibe or mood. Don't fret over something you have no control over, and concentrate on the million and one things that you can do and change. I say this with with love and with the best of intentions, stop complaining and start putting up a fight for what you want and stop being a pansy assed about it, Vary!!!! Fuk me, I am still happy as fuk even if I am having a slightly shitty day, sue me!!!! Don't hate me cuz, I just don't give a fuk!!!It is always good:-) Muah,you love it!!! Mawahhhhhhhhh;-) So, kick your shoes off and come dance with me!!!!!

No comments: