Friday, October 5, 2012

Reality Check!! Does absence make the heart grow fonder?


The simple notion of '"US'" makes me smile to no end!! xoxo
I tend to agree that absence does most definitely put everything into perspective.  And in some ways it absolutely makes one realise just how much someone else's presence impacts your life and in the same respect how their absence ultimately affects your mood or how you feel overall. It's easy to take someone for granted and not fully appreciate the many subtleties that we enjoy day in and day out during daily interactions with them. And when there is that added hurdle such as distance to the equation, things get a little more challenging. Suppose that being able to get past the hurdles without stumbling over these challenges are what makes or breaks a situation. It may even reinforces the bond between the two of you.

For me, it's been a surprising detour in this voyage of self-discovery. For in these moments of solitude I have realised the extent of how much I have come to cherish and adore '"him'".  For in those moments I have felt a void, like a piece of my puzzle was missing. A piece that  has become an integral part of my equilibrium, something invaluable, irreplaceable almost because without '"him'"  my world just seemed off balanced, if that makes sense. I mean, I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a part of his life and to share my life with him. '"He'" is the most amazing person with the purest soul and  I know '"he'" is someone I don't want to live without...

In retrospect, I am grateful for each stolen moment as brief as they sometimes can be, because let's face it, life's full of ups and downs and we may even find ourselves stuck in what sometimes seems like a never ending rollercoaster ride, but this time around it's different.. you are not in the long haul alone. *smiles* So, buckle up, enjoy the ride and smile, because like most things in life, love and everything in between is always best when shared! Muah...

                                                                                               -Lost n Her Element

No comments: