Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Music Nostalgia: Lost In The Rhythm Of The Night

I just like this song it reminds me of those carefree days when I didn't much care for rule, always lived outside the norm, was intrigued by the complexity of  those enigma effortlessly commanded onlookers to take notice and ruled the  dance floor with such fluidity. It was uncanny how the lights and music almost mesmerized them almost drowning out the world around them, because I myself discovered this intoxicating freedom like no other there out on the dance floor in the midst of chaos that ensued amongst the crowd of the masses.  I have always been more of a social butterfly, but under those flashing lights with the thumping sounds of the bass and electrifying beat that reverberated across and through the sweaty masses attempting to move to the beat, I was immersed in ecstasy, feeling the vibes through every inch of my being, coursing through my veins. I  have always danced the beat of my own drum, never having been able to conform to the rhythm of the masses for the music it sings to me, it is and it becomes an integral part of who I am.

                                                                                                            -Lost n the Rhythm 

No comments: